Two 3-2 teams face off in a matchup with playoff implications in Minnesota Sunday. The Vikings are last in the loaded NCF North despite their winning record, and they need to keep winning to remain in the playoff hunt. The Eagles are tied with the Cowboys atop the NFC East, but – at least so far – it looks like that division will only produce one playoff bid, and the Eagles’ schedule appears slightly tougher.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
The Eagles have allowed the fewest rushing yards per game this season, while they’ve been one of the worst teams against the pass. They’ve given up 271 passing yards per game and allowed nine passing TDs. That’ll pose an interesting challenge for the Vikings, who have attempted the fewest passes per game by a hefty margin. The Vikings have one of the most talented WR corps in the NFL, but will they be willing to modify their run-first game plan?
On the other side of the ball, the Eagles’ offense is facing their toughest test so far. The Vikings rank fourth in defensive DVOA, though the Eagles have already scored 34 and 31 points against the ninth and 10th ranked Packers and Jets. They were without DeSean Jackson (abdomen; doubtful) for both of those.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Eagles at Vikings
Point Spread: Eagles +3.5
Total Points: 44
Money Line: Vikings -167; Eagles +148
Overall: Eagles 3-2; Vikings 3-2
ATS: Eagles 2-3; Vikings 3-2
O/U: Eagles 3-2; Vikings 1-4
Notable Prop Bets
First team to score +105; Parlay Eagles +3.5 and under +255
First half total points (both teams combined) under 22.5 -118; Highest scoring half second half -104
- The underdogs have won each of the last five games between the Eagles and Vikings.
- The Eagles have covered the spread in 12 of their last 16 games against the Vikings.
- Each of the Vikings’ last eight games against NFC opponents have gone under the total points line.
- Adam Thielen has scored the first touchdown in each of the Vikings’ last three games as favorites.
- Zach Ertz has scored at least one touchdown in eight of the Eagles’ last nine games in October.
- Dalvin Cook has scored at least one touchdown in four of the Vikings’ last five games.
- Jordan Howard has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Eagles’ last three games.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.