The Bengals are one of the last two teams without a win, and they’ve given up at least 20 points in each game this season. They’ve been decimated by land and by air, allowing more than 250 rushing yards in three games (ten different RBs have scored at least 15 DKFP against them) and allowing three opposing QBs to exceed a 124 passer rating. If it weren’t for the Dolphins, the Bengals would rank dead last in yards allowed and defensive DVOA.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
The loss of Ramsey hurts the Jaguars’ long-term outlook, but he had already missed their last three games, so that doesn’t change anything for Week 7. They are an overall below-average defense.
With both defenses struggling, this game could turn into a shootout. Andy Dalton is on pace to shatter his career high for pass attempts, and Leonard Fournette is on pace to set his own career high for yards and yards per carry.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Jaguars at Bengals
Point Spread: Bengals +3.5
Total Points: 44.5
Money Line: Bengals +160; Jaguars -182
Overall: Jaguars 2-4; Bengals 0-6
ATS: Jaguars 3-3; Bengals 3-3
O/U: Jaguars 3-3; Bengals 2-4
Notable Prop Bets
Leonard Fournette to score and Jaguars to win -115; Jaguars go over 23.5 points -125; Parlay Jaguars money line and over +185
Bengals to go over 20.5 points +102; Bengals under 12.5 first half points -113
- The Bengals have lost each of their last 12 games as underdogs.
- The Jaguars have covered the spread in eight of their last nine games against AFC North opponents.
- Six of the Bengals’ last seven home games have gone over the total points line.
- Leonard Fournette has scored the first touchdown in three of his last four appearances against AFC North opponents.
- Joe Mixon has scored a touchdown in each of the Bengals’ last three games against AFC South opponents.
- Tyler Boyd has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Bengals’ last three home games in October.
- D.J. Chark has scored at least one touchdown in four of the Jaguars’ last six games.
- Dede Westbrook has scored a touchdown in each of the Jaguars’ last two games as road favorites.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.