In a surprising twist, this game features two teams in thick of playoff races. After a shaky start to the season, the Packers are now on top in the loaded NFC North, while the Raiders currently hold the final Wild Card spot in the AFC.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
The Packers put up only 10 points and 213 yards in Week 1, but they’ve ranked among the league’s best offenses since. Over the last five games, they rank sixth in points, eighth in total yards, and ninth in yards per play. That’s despite playing teams that are .500 or better in four of those and playing three teams that are among the top-12 for fewest pass yards allowed per game. Yet, though offense is humming, Aaron Rodgers is on pace to have one of the worst seasons of his career in terms of yards, TDs, and passer rating. With all three of Green Bay’s top WRs and their top TE missing practice this week due to injuries, the offense could struggle in Week 7.
Few expected the Raiders to have a winning record, and even fewer expected them to have a dominant rushing defense – they rank sixth in rush defense DVOA. That should make them dangerous against a Packers offense that is undermanned in the passing game.
Both of these defenses are strong, and this could be a good game to bet on a whole bunch of unders.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Raiders at Packers
Point Spread: Raiders +5.5
Total Points: 47
Money Line: Packers -240; Raiders +205
Overall: Raiders 3-2; Packers 5-1
ATS: Raiders 3-2; Packers 4-2
O/U: Raiders 3-2; Packers 3-3
Notable Prop Bets
Josh Jacobs to score a touchdown -139; Parlay Raiders point spread and under +240
Allen Lazard to score a touchdown +220; Packers last team to score -125
- The Packers have won each of their last eight home games against AFC West opponents.
- The Raiders have failed to cover the spread in each of their last nine road games following a win.
- Five of the Raiders’ last six road games have gone over the total points line.
- The Raiders have lost the first quarter in each of their last six road games against NFC opponents.
- Aaron Jones had scored at least one touchdown in six of his last seven appearances at Lambeau Field.
- Jamaal Williams has scored a touchdown in three of his last five appearances in day games.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.