This game should be fun. That may sound strange, given that it’s a matchup of two losing teams with bad QBs, but this game has shootout potential.
According to DVOA, the Titans and Bucs both boast top-three run defenses and bottom-10 pass defense. Jamies Winston has never been afraid of chucking the ball, and Mike Evans and Chris Godwin should feast on this overmatched Titans’ secondary. Ryan Tannehill isn’t a world-beater, but he’s probably an upgrade over Marcus Mariota, and the Titans have some talented giant WRs of their own in Corey Davis and A.J. Brown.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
The Buccaneers have committed the fourth-most turnovers in the league, despite that they’ve already had their bye. Turnovers and mistakes are their Achilles’ heel, as they have outgained their opponents in three of their four losses. The Titans have a positive turnover margin, but they are only league-average in takeaways – they have given up the ball just five times, second-least in the NFL.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Buccaneers at Titans
Point Spread: Buccaneers +2.5
Total Points: 46
Money Line: Titans -141; Buccaneers +125
Overall: Buccaneers 2-4; Titans 3-4
ATS: Buccaneers 2-4; Titans 2-4-1
O/U: Buccaneers 4-2; Titans 2-5
Notable Prop Bets
Parlay Buccaneers +2.5 and over +255; Buccaneers over 2.5 touchdowns +108
Titans over 2.5 touchdowns -115; First scoring play is a Titans touchdown +180
- The Titans have won seven of their last eight games against the Buccaneers.
- The Buccaneers have failed to cover the spread in 10 of their last 11 games in October.
- Each of the Buccaneers’ last four games have gone over the total points line.
- In 11 of the Buccaneers’ last 14 road games, the highest scoring quarter has been the second.
- Derrick Henry has scored the first touchdown in each of the Titans’ last three games as favorites against NFC opponents.
- Peyton Barber has scored the last touchdown in each of the Buccaneers’ last two road games after a bye.
- Derrick Henry has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Titans’ last eight games as home favorites.
- Chris Godwin has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Buccaneers’ last three road games.
- Corey Davis has scored a touchdown in three of the Titans’ last five Sunday day games.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.