Denver has been one of the worst teams in football this season. They are 0-4, have a -23 point differential, and have lost a couple of games in terrible fashion. Back in Week 2, they lost because a defender touched down a Bears receiver who had fallen in the waning seconds, allowing them to call timeout and kick the winning field goal. Last week, they got outscored 20-7 in the second half by Minshew Mania, resulting in a two point loss. Things have not been pretty for the Broncos, and it is difficult right now to have faith in the players or coaching staff. Now that Bradley Chubb is out for the year, stopping opposing teams will likely be a question mark every week.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
The Chargers are 2-2, but have suffered through numerous injuries, a tough schedule, and, of course, Melvin Gordon’s holdout. Mike Williams and Hunter Henry have both resumed practicing, with the former shaping up to play in Week 5. The team should also get some real work out of Gordon, who returned to the team last week. The Chargers have also already made two different 1 p.m. road trips, but will be playing at home this week. We should see the best version of the Chargers that has come in a while, especially since Denver is by far the worst team they have seen so far.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Broncos at Chargers
Point Spread: Broncos +6.5
Total Points: 44.5
Money Line: Chargers -275; Broncos +230
Overall 2019: Broncos 0-4; Chargers 2-2
ATS 2019: Broncos 1-3; Chargers 1-2-1
O/U 2019: Broncos 2-2; Chargers 1-3
Notable Prop Bets
Broncos Total Points - Over 19.5 -112, Under 19.5 -115
Chargers Total Touchdowns - Over 2.5 -143, Under 2.5 +108
First to 25 Points - Broncos +370, Chargers -103, Tie +148
Team to Score First Touchdown - Broncos +125, Chargers -167
- The Broncos have lost each of their last eight games.
- The Broncos have covered the spread in six of their last eight road games against the Chargers.
- Each of the Chargers’ last six home games against the Broncos have gone UNDER the total points line.
- Keenan Allen has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Chargers’ last five Sunday games at Dignity Health Sports Park.
- Phillip Lindsay has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Broncos’ last five road day games.
- Austin Ekeler has scored at least one touchdown in three of the Chargers’ last four games.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for actual odds.
*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.