The winner of this game will take over the driver’s seat in the race for a playoff bye. Six NFC teams, including the Packers and Cowboys, entered Week 5 with a 3-1 record, tied for second behind the 49ers - whose 3-0 start is probably a mirage. The Seahawks already knocked the Rams down to 3-2. One of these teams will also fall off, and lose a valuable tiebreaker in the process.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
The Packers’ defense has looked great so far, but their schedule has done them a lot of favors - the Bears’ and Broncos’ offenses are in shambles, and the Vikings are having difficulty identifying their Pro-Bowler WRs. On the other hand, those teams all have good-to-great defenses, and the Packers have maintained an average offense despite the schedule, injuries, and some coaching miscues.
The Cowboys would probably be favored by a lot more than 3.5 if they hadn’t looked so anemic against the Saints in Week 4. They were third in total yards and second in yards per play over the first three weeks, but managed just 257 yards and 10 points in Week 4. The Packers’ defense may not be as good as it’s number imply, but they’re probably better than the Saints.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Packers at Cowboys
Point Spread: Packers +3.5
Total Points: 47.5
Money Line: Cowboys -177; Packers +155
Overall: Packers 3-1; Cowboys 3-1
ATS: Packers 3-1; Cowboys 3-1
O/U: Packers 2-2; Cowboys 2-2
Notable Prop Bets
Marquez Valdes-Scantling over 50.5 receiving yards -112; Jimmy Graham over 34.5 receiving yards -110
- The Packers have won each of their last four games as underdogs against the Cowboys.
- The road team has covered the spread in five of the last six games between the Packers and Cowboys.
- Each of the Cowboys’ last five home games against the Packers have gone over the total points line.
- In each of the Packers’ last six games, the highest scoring quarter has been the second.
- Davante Adams has scored the last touchdown in each of the Packers’ last two road games against NFC East opponents.
- Ezekiel Elliott has scored a touchdown in each of the Cowboys’ last five games against NFC opponents.
- Amari Cooper has scored at least one touchdown in four of the Cowboys’ last five games.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for actual odds.
*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.