The Packers come into this game red hot, winners of four straight games and covering the spread in three of those games. Aaron Rodgers ($6,900) has been playing on a whole different level over the past two weeks, and that’s even without Davante Adams ($7,100), who remains questionable with a toe injury. Over the past two games, Rodgers is averaging 38.4 DKFP, 367 passing yards and eight total touchdowns thrown. The Chargers have been a tough team against opposing quarterbacks, but have also faced a relatively soft schedule. This also brings a mouthwatering matchup for Aaron Jones ($7,000), as the Chargers are allowing an average of 27.1 DKFP and 151 total yards per game to opposing running backs.
The Chargers’ path to victory in this game will be on the ground. The Packers have one of the worst run defenses in the league and are allowing an average of 28.1 DKFP and also 151 total yards. As underdogs, this sets up really well for Austin Ekeler ($6,000), who continues to be the preferred option on passing down plays. While Melvin Gordon ($5,000) is the first option for carries, the Chargers liking playing from behind doesn’t script well for him. Against a team that Phillip Rivers ($5,100) will likely have a tough time throwing against, Ekeler could be the focal point of their offensive plans here in Week 9.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook
Packers at Chargers
Point Spread: Packers -3.5
Total Points: 47.5
Money Line: Packers -180; Chargers +155
Overall 2019: Packers 7-1; Chargers 3-5
ATS 2019: Packers 6-2; Chargers 2-4-2
O/U 2019: Packers 5-3; Chargers 2-6
Notable Prop Bets
Packers over 25.5 points -118
Packers over 2.5 touchdowns -150
Packers moneyline and over parlay +190
Chargers under 21.5 points -115
- The Chargers have won six of their last eight games as underdogs.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in five of the Chargers’ last six games at Dignity Health Sports Park.
- Eight of the Chargers’ last night games as home underdogs have gone UNDER the total points line.
- Aaron Jones has scored the first touchdown in four of the Packers’ last five games.
- Austin Ekeler has scored the last touchdown in three of the Chargers’ last four day games.
- Melvin Gordon has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Chargers’ last seven Sunday day games as underdogs.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for actual odds.
*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.