The Browns are favorites in this game but it hasn’t exactly gone well for them in that scenario. In the three games, they’ve been favored, they’re 1-2 in both their record and against the spread. It’s another week of tough matchups, especially for the passing game. Baker Mayfield ($5,100) is coming off a 12.6 DKFP performance against the Patriots and could be in line for a similar game against the Broncos. Opposing quarterbacks are averaging just 11.1 DKFP and 205 passing yards, both of which are amongst the lowest in the league. The only real intriguing play here is Nick Chubb ($7,300) who just came away with 138 yards against one of the best run defenses in the Patriots. This is not a Broncos run defense you fear and just allowed 24.1 DKFP to the Colts in Week 8.
The Broncos are a tough team to nail down in Week 9 as Brandon Allen ($4,100) will be making his NFL debut despite being with two different teams prior to landing with the Broncos. The Browns secondary has been a bit underrated up to this point and in terms of fantasy points allowed, have the fifth-lowest total in the league. This could end up being a lot of handoffs to Phillip Linsday ($5,300) and Royce Freeman ($4,900) against a league average Browns run defense. Until we see what we get from Allen, it’s really hard to trust this Broncos team in what isn’t a great matchup to, begin with.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook
Browns at Broncos
Point Spread: Browns -3.5
Total Points: 39
Money Line: Browns -186; Broncos +160
Overall 2019: Browns 2-5; Broncos 2-6
ATS 2019: Browns 2-5; Broncos 4-4
O/U 2019: Browns 3-4; Broncos 2-6
Notable Prop Bets
Broncos under 17.5 points -139
Browns under 20.5 points -104
Browns total touchdowns under 2.5 -155
Browns moneyline and under parlay +188
- The Broncos have won 11 of their last 12 games against the Browns.
- The Browns have failed to cover the spread in 13 of their last 15 games in November.
- Fourteen of the Broncos’ last 15 games as underdogs have gone under the total points line.
- Royce Freeman has scored the first touchdown in each of the Broncos’ last two games
- Phillip Lindsay has scored at least one touchdown in five of his light eight appearances with the Broncos as underdogs
- Nick Chubb has scored two or more touchdowns in two of the Browns’ last three day games.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for actual odds.
*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.