It’s hard to evaluate whether the 49ers are rightful favorites in this game. Despite being tied for the best record in the NFL, this isn’t the same San Francisco team we have seen all year. It seems like almost all the skill position players are dealing with some sort of injury. Matt Breida is likely going to miss the game while Deebo Samuel, Emmanuel Sanders and George Kittle are all questionable. If all these guys are out, who is Jimmy Garoppolo going to throw the ball to? The 49ers may need to rely on their run game and defense to win this game. San Francisco hasn’t the greatest ground attack this season although the Packers have gotten gouged by running backs all season. Green Bay ranks 28th in the league in run defense DVOA.
Aaron Rodgers going up against the 49ers’ pass defense is one of the more interesting match ups of the season. As per usual, Rodgers is having a Pro Bowl season and is one of the top quarterbacks in the league. Tonight, he is in his toughest spot of the year against the 49ers. San Francisco ranks second in the league in pass defense DVOA and second overall in defensive DVOA. In two games against top seven defenses this season, Green Bay only mustered 10 and 21 points. When considering how beat up the 49ers’ offense is, this could end up being a relatively low scoring game. This is especially true since San Francisco could have a run heavy game plan.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Point Spread: Packers +3
Total Points: 47.5
Money Line: Packers +148; 49ers -167
Overall 2019: Packers 8-2; 49ers 9-1
ATS 2019: Packers 7-3; 49ers 6-4
O/U 2019: Packers 5-5; 49ers 5-5
- Robert Tonyan (TE) - Questionable
- Danny Vitale (FB) - Questionable
- Cole Madison (G) - Out
- Matt Breida (RB) - Doubtful
- Dee Ford (DL) - Doubtful
- Robbie Gould (K) - Doubtful
- George Kittle (TE) - Questionable
- Deebo Samuel (WR) - Questionable
- Emmanuel Sanders (WR) - Questionable
- Joe Staley (T) - Out
Notable Prop Bets
- Aaron Rodgers over 250.5 passing yards: -112
- DaVante Adams over 77.5 receiving yards: +100
- Tevin Coleman to score a touchdown: -134
- The favorites have won each of the 49ers’ last 11 Week 12 games.
- The Packers have failed to cover the spread in 12 of their last 16 road games in November.
- Each of the 49ers’ last four games have gone OVER the total points line.
- Jamal Williams has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Packers’ last four games following a win.
- Kendrick Bourne has scored a touchdown in each of the 49ers’ last three games.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.