Let’s keep this hot streak of exciting Monday Night Football games going, am I right?! The past two weeks have come down to the final drive, and, from a fan’s standpoint, that’s a huge relief after being subjected to a string of terrible games to end each week. Now, the red-hot Ravens head to Los Angeles to take on the Rams. The latter is looking for a playoff berth, so this game has a lot of weight on both sides.
Last week, the Bears came to the Coliseum on Sunday night. As we saw, nothing special happened, aside from Todd Gurley having his best game of the season. Totaling 28 touches and 133 yards (season-highs), the Rams RB will have some momentum coming into this one. Though both sides have top-10 rushing defenses, so perhaps the momentum stops here. On a positive note, Jared Goff could be getting Brandin Cooks back from his concussion. In a game against the league’s highest-scoring offense, the Rams will need all hands on deck.
Everyone’s been talking about it, so there’s really no need for me to. But I will anyways. Lamar Jackson is REALLY good. He accounted for 301 total yards (79 rushing) against the Texans last week, further solidifying his MVP-caliber season. He has torched some of the league’s best defenses and the Rams will be another one. Even if Los Angeles finds a way to limit Lamar, its defense will have to stop Mark Ingram, who shouldn’t be overlooked. In my opinion, the Rams haven’t shown enough resilience this season to deal with a team like the Ravens. I’m expecting Baltimore to cover.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Ravens at Rams
Point Spread: Rams +3.5
Total Points: 47.5
Money Line: Ravens -182; Rams +160
Overall: Ravens 8-2; Rams 6-4
ATS: Ravens 5-4-1; Rams 7-3
O/U: Ravens 6-4; Rams 3-7
- Chris Moore (WR/RS) - Questionable
- Michael Pierce (DT) - Doubtful
- Ben Powers (G) - Questionable
- Rob Havenstein (T) - OUT
- Darious Williams (DB) - OUT
- Natrez Patrick (LB) - Questionable
Notable Prop Bets
- Mark Andrews over 49.5 receiving yards: -112
- Mark Ingram to have more rushing yards than Todd Gurley: +117
- Cooper Kupp over 75.5 receiving yards: +100
- Todd Gurley over 2.5 receptions: +120
- The Ravens have won each of their last six games.
- The road team has covered the spread in each of the last five Monday night games.
- Each of the Rams’ last 10 games against AFC North opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Ravens have won the first quarter in each of their last six road games.
- Lamar Jackson has scored at least one touchdown in four of the Ravens’ last five games.
- Mark Ingram II has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Ravens’ last four games as favorites.
- Todd Gurley II has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Rams’ last three night games at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Marquise Brown has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Ravens’ last three games as road favorites.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for actual odds.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
*21+. NJ/IN only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.