The Eagles are 5-6 on the year, but the division is there for the taking. With Dallas losing on Thanksgiving, Philadelphia could remain behind by only a tiebreaker at the conclusion of the weekend if they can go down to Miami and beat the Dolphins. The Eagle defense has been fantastic this season, ranking seventh in Football Outsiders DVOA. Since Week 8, Philly has allowed the sixth-least yards per play, and the second-least net yards per pass attempt. Unfortunately, the offense has been a train wreck. The team is averaging just 5.4 net yards per pass attempt over that stretch, as injuries and poor quarterback play have really set them back. This is a nice get-right spot for the team.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Miami has been a little more feisty than people expected, as they have won two games. With that said, they still rank last in point differential at -183, and fall 48 points behind the next-closest team. The Dolphins are 29th in offensive DVOA and last in defensive. After winning two straight games, the team has lost their last two by a combined 34 points. If the Dolphins are truly trying to tank, they are now in a race for the bottom of the standings with six other teams, with the Bengals likely having already claimed the first pick in the draft having zero wins.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Eagles at Dolphins
Point Spread: Dolphins +10
Total Points: 44.5
Money Line: Dolphins +400, Eagles -480
Overall 2019: Eagles 5-6; Dolphins 2-9
ATS 2019: Eagles 4-7; Dolphins 5-6
O/U 2019: Eagles 5-6; Dolphins 5-6
Eagles: TE Zach Ertz (hamstring) questionable, RB Jordan Howard (shoulder) questionable
Dolphins: CB Ken Crawley (shoulder) questionable, S Steven Parker (groin) questionable, CB Ken Webster (ankle) questionable
Notable Prop Bets
Eagles Total Touchdowns - Over 2.5 -180, Under 2.5 +135
Dolphins Total Points - Over 16.5 -132, Under 16.5 +102
Total Yards of Longest Touchdowns - Over 39.5 -115, Under 39.5 -115
Total Successful Field Goals - Over 3.5 +112, Under 3.5 -150
- The Dolphins have lost each of their last five games against NFC opponents.
- The Eagles have covered the spread in five of their last six games against AFC East opponents.
- Four of the Eagles’ last five games have gone UNDER the total points line.
- DeVante Parker has scored a touchdown in three of the Dolphins’ last four home games.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has scored a touchdown in two of the Dolphins’ last three games.
- Jordan Howard has scored a touchdown in each of the Eagles’ last three games as favorites.
- Dallas Goedert has scored a touchdown in three of the Eagles’ last four road games.
- Alshon Jeffery has scored a touchdown in four of the Eagles’ last five road games in December.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.