Crazier things have happened, but it’s hard to imagine the hapless, winless Bengals causing many problems for the Ravens. The Ravens are on a four-game win streak and just beat the previously undefeated Patriots. That said, this does have some “trap game” potential for the Ravens – a road game that should be an easy win, sandwiched in between home games verse the Patriots and the Texans, two of the best teams in the AFC.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
The Bengals have the second-worst defensive DVOA, but they are marginally better against the run than the pass. The difference may not be enough to matter, but the Ravens are at their best when their run game is rolling, so anything the Bengals can do to encourage the Ravens to pass more is probably a net positive. The Ravens dominate the NFL in rushing yards and many rushing efficiency metrics.
For the first time since 2010, Andy Dalton will be healthy but not start for the Bengals. Rookie fourth-round pick Ryan Finley will get the start. Finley was a three-year starter at NC State after transferring from Boise State. Dalton was leading the NFL in passing attempts per game, but it is unclear whether the Bengals will try to lessen the load for the rookie, potentially giving more carries to their talented running backs.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Ravens at Bengals
Point Spread: Bengals +10.5
Total Points: 44
Money Line: Bengals +450; Ravens -560
Overall: Ravens 6-2; Bengals 0-8
ATS: Ravens 3-5; Bengals 3-5
O/U: Ravens 5-3; Bengals 2-6
- Ravens’ QB Lamar Jackson (illness)
- Ravens’ RB Mark Ingram II will play. He missed practice Wednesday, but not due to injury.
- Ravens’ S Earl Thomas (knee)
- Bengals WR A.J. Green (ankle) will not play.
- Bengals TE Tyler Eifert will play. He missed practice Wednesday but not due to injury.
- Bengals CB Dre Kirkpatrick (knee) will not play.
Notable Prop Bets
Ravens to score first and win -141; Ravens first team to score 25 points -148
Bengals to score over 16.5 points -117; Alternate total points over 48.5 +148
- The Bengals have lost each of their last 10 games.
- The Ravens have failed to cover the spread in each of their last seven games against AFC North opponents.
- Six of the Bengals’ last eight home games have gone over the total points line.
- Mark Ingram II has scored the first touchdown in each of the Ravens’ last three road games against AFC opponents.
- Lamar Jackson has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Ravens’ last three games.
- Tyler Boyd has scored at least one touchdown in four of the Bengals’ last five home games against AFC North opponents.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.