The Browns’ season is, for all intents and purposes, over, but they are still a young team with a lot that needs to be built upon. They certainly aren’t throwing in the towel. Despite all the talent that they have, Cleveland has been a middling team all year. They rank 19th in Football Outsiders offensive DVOA, and are 16th in defensive DVOA. Baker Mayfield has taken a step back in the second year of his career. Last year he posted a 6.77 adjusted net yards per pass attempt, but it has dropped to 5.28 this season. He has played far better over the past six games, and could keep that momentum to finish the year. Helping the cause is the return of tight end David Njoku, one of the best young players at the position.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Arizona got a coaching and quarterback upgrade in the off-season, but the roster is still overall very bereft of talent. The team has a league-average offense, ranking 15th in offensive DVOA. This is a testament to the ability of Kyler Murray, but unfortunately does not help the team at all on defense. They are 28th in defensive DVOA, and tied with the Raiders for allowing the highest adjusted net yards per pass attempt this season.
Browns at Cardinals
Point Spread: Cardinals +3
Total Points: 49
Money Line: Browns -143; Cardinals +125
Overall: Browns 6-7; Chargers 3-9-1
ATS: Browns 5-7-1; Cardinals 7-6
O/U: Browns 6-7; Cardinals 7-6
- Total Touchdowns - Over 2.5 -177, Under 2.5 +132
- David Njoku to Score +250
- Total Points - Over 23.5 -103, Under 23.5 -127
- Win by 1-6 Points +360
Notable Prop Bets
- Out: S Eric Murray (knee), DE Olivier Vernon (knee)
- Questionable: T Christopher Hubbard (knee), C J.C. Tretter (knee)
- Questionable: WR Andy Isabella (shoulder), CB Kevin Peterson (shoulder), G Justin Pugh (back), LB Joe Walker (ribs)
- The Browns have lost each of their last 10 road games against NFC opponents.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread in each of their last four Sunday games against teams that held a losing record.
- Each of the Cardinals’ last 10 home games following a home loss have gone UNDER the total points line.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/PA/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.