The Texans are underdogs for the seventh time this season and are 4-3 against the spread in this scenario and 3-2 as road dogs. The Titans continue to roll and are 5-3 against the spread as favorites and 3-2 as home favorites.
The Texans are coming off a shocking 38-24 loss to the Broncos after rolling over the Patriots the week prior. Deshaun Watson still did what he could to keep his team in this game, throwing for 292 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions while also rushing in two touchdowns and 44 yards. He draws a good matchup in Week 15 against a Titans defense that allows an average of 276 passing yards and has seen multiple touchdowns thrown in seven of their 13 games. The Titans secondary has been one of their biggest weaknesses, which bodes well for DeAndre Hopkins. His target share rises dramatically when Will Fuller is off the field, who remains questionable with a hamstring injury. Hopkins is coming off a game where he drew 13 targets, his current season-high and a number he’s reached three times this season, two of which came with Fuller off the field.
Ryan Tannehill is the biggest story of this game as he continues to make people excited about the Titans again. On the ground or through the air, he’s been succeeding in both facets of the game. Now he takes on a Texans secondary that’s been roasted as of late. Overall, they’ve allowed an average of 160 receiving yards and 13.3 YPR to opposing receivers. If Tannehill wasn’t clogging the headlines, we’d be talking about Derrick Henry and the run, no pun intended, he’s been on. He went over 100 rushing yards for the fourth straight game and is averaging a massive 149 over that span. The Texans run defense is nothing special and Henry is showing that his hamstring hasn’t been an issue. Between both of these guys, they could give the Texans’ defense fits and potentially hand them their second straight loss.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook
Point Spread: Titans -2.5
Total Points: 50
Money Line: Texans +125; Titans -152
Overall 2019: Texans 8-5; Titans 8-5
ATS 2019: Texans 6-7; Titans 7-5-1
O/U 2019: Texans 6-7; Titans 8-5
- Questionable: WR Will Fuller (hamstring), RB Taiwan Jones (hamstring), LB Brennan Scarlett (achilles, shoulder)
- Out: LB Daren Bates (shoulder), WR Adam Humphries (ankle), CB Adoree’ Jackson (foot)
- Questionable: RB Derrick Henry (hamstring), S Kenny Vaccaro (concussion)
Notable prop bets
- Total Touchdowns - Over 2.5 -125, Under 2.5 -106
- First to 20 Points +125
- Total Points - Over 26.5 -121, Under 26.5 -107
- Dion Lewis to Score +260
- The home team has won each of the last six games between the Texans and Titans.
- The Titans have covered the spread in each of their last four games.
- Each of the Titans’ last seven games have gone OVER the total points line.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/PA/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.