Buffalo is coming off of a hard-fought loss to the Ravens, and have played better football than folks are giving them credit for in the media. Yes, the schedule has been poor, but the Bills have been taking care of business. They have a +62 point differential, good for eighth in the league, and have played fantastic defense. Their unit currently ranks fifth according to Football Outsiders DVOA. The offense has not been fantastic, but probably better than most thought it would be entering the year. They are 22nd in offensive DVOA, including 12th in rushing. The Bills average the 19th most yards per play. Josh Allen continues to improve as an NFL quarterback, raising his adjusted net yards per pass attempt to 5.75, an increase of over 30%
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
What the Steelers have managed to do this year without Ben Roethlisberger is nothing short of remarkable. Pittsburgh has won seven of their last eight games, and control their own playoff destiny. Devlin Hodges is 3-0 as a starter, and has a 7.34 adjusted net yards per pass attempt. That would put the Steelers inside of the top 10 on the year. Of course, he is not being featured in the offense, with his maximum attempts at 21, but he has managed to make chunk plays in the passing game while limiting turnovers. That is really all he needs to do so long as the Steelers continue to play elite defense. They rank third in defensive DVOA, allow the third-least yards per play, and have the highest pressure percentage in the NFL.
Bills at Steelers
Point Spread: Bills +2
Total Points: 36
Money Line: Steelers -125; Bills +112
Overall: Bills 9-4, Steelers 8-5
ATS: Bills 8-4-1; Steelers 7-4-2
O/U: Bills 3-10; Steelers 3-10
- Out: T Ty Nsekhe (ankle)
- Questionable: G Jon Feliciano (illness), DT Corey Liuget (knee)
- Out: TE Vance McDonald (concussion), WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee)
- Questionable: RB James Conner (shoulder)
Notable Prop Bets
- Total Touchdowns - Over 1.5 -180, Under 1.5 +133
- First to 15 Points +118
- Total Points - Over 18.5 -121, Under 18.5 -108
- James Conner to Score +120
- The Steelers have won seven of their last eight games.
- The Bills have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five games against AFC North opponents.
- Seven of the Bills’ last eight road games have gone UNDER the total points line.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for actual odds.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
*21+. NJ/PA/IN only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.