The Titans are in playoff contention, and will need to win this road conference game in order to keep pace with, or even pass, the Steelers. Ryan Tannehill has been a spark-plug for this team, playing easily the best football of his career. He leads the entire NFL in yards per pass attempt, and is seventh in adjusted net yards per pass attempt. Tannehill has been better at avoiding sacks than teammate Marcus Mariota, but still worse than every other qualifying quarterback in the league. That is the lone blemish on an otherwise perfect resume. Derrick Henry has also gotten things going in a big way. He has rushed for at least 140 yards in three straight contests, and has five touchdowns in that span. Defensively, the Titans are fourth against the run in terms of Football Outsiders DVOA, which should come in handy against a Raider team that ranks seventh in rush rate.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Oakland has played their way out of playoff poll position, losing two straight games against the Jets and Chiefs by a combined score of 12-74. They’ll need to win this one to get back in the mix. The offense has fallen to 11th in DVOA, and Derek Carr has not played well. He has thrown just three touchdowns over the past month, while throwing four interceptions and being sacked nine times. That matches Carr’s sack total from the first eight games. The defense continues to be abhorrent. They are 31st in DVOA, and have the fifth-worst pressure rate. This is a lot to turn around if the team wants to make a serious run at post-season play.
Titans at Raiders
Point Spread: Raiders +2.5
Total Points: 46.5
Money Line: Raiders +125; Titans -141
Overall: Titans 7-5; Raiders 6-6
ATS: Titans 6-5-1; Raiders 6-6
O/U: Titans 7-5; Raiders 6-6
- Out: LB Daren Bates (shoulder), WR Adam Humphries (ankle), CB Adoree’ Jackson (foot), CB LeShaun Sims (ankle)
- Questionable: WR Tajae Sharpe (hamstring)
- Out: T Trenton Brown (pectoral), WR Hunter Renfrow (rib), LB Kyle Wilber (ankle)
- Questionable: RB Josh Jacobs (shoulder)
- The Titans have won eight of their last nine games following a Division win.
- The Titans have covered the spread in four of their last five games.
- Five of the Raiders’ last six home games against AFC opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/PA/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.