The Giants are having a terrible season, as they enter Week 14 at 2-10, and it is about to get worse. Head coach Pat Shurmer has already said it is unlikely that rookie quarterback Daniel Jones will be able to take the field on Monday, meaning the return of Eli Manning to the starting lineup. Manning was averaging just 6.2 yards per pass attempt in the first two games of the year before being pulled in favor of Jones. This likely will do no favors to an offense ranked 27th in Football Outsiders DVOA. Defensively, they aren’t any better, ranking 27th in overall DVOA, and 30th against the pass. The Giants season has long been over, but this could be the worst it’s been on Monday night.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
The Eagles, though sitting at 5-7 and coming off of a loss to the hapless Dolphins, could still conceivably win the division. In fact, a win on Monday night would give them the same record as the Cowboys, who are currently in first place. It has been a winding road for Philly, but this game provides an opportunity to finally right the ship. The advanced numbers would suggest this is just an average football team. The Eagles are 13th in both offensive and defensive DVOA. With that said, there is still talent on this roster to get to the next level, although it feels as though Eagle hopefuls have been saying that all season.
Giants at Eagles
Point Spread: Giants +9
Total Points: 45.5
Money Line: Eagles -360; Giants +300
Overall: Giants 2-10; Eagles 5-7
ATS: Giants 4-8; Eagles 4-8
O/U: Giants 7-5; Eagles 6-6
- Out: CB Corey Ballentine (concussion), TE Rhett Ellison (concussion), TE Evan Engram (foot), QB Daniel Jones (ankle), DE Chris Peace (knee), S Jabrill Peppers (back)
- Out: LB Kamu Grugier-Hill (concussion)
- Questionable: WR Nelson Agholor (knee), DE Derek Barnett (ankle), RB Jordan Howard (shoulder)
Notable Prop Bets
- Total Touchdowns - Over 1.5 -200, Under 1.5 +145
- First to 20 Points +265
- Total Points - Over 26.5 -127, Under 26.5 -103
- Miles Sanders to Score -177
- The Eagles have won nine of their last 10 games against the Giants.
- The road team has covered the spread in seven of the last eight Monday night games.
- Seven of the Giants’ last eight road games have gone OVER the total points line.
- Zach Ertz has scored a touchdown in each of the Eagles’ last four games against the Giants.
- Evan Engram has scored a touchdown in each of his last three appearances in road games.
- Alshon Jeffery has scored at least one touchdown in three of the Eagles’ last four games against NFC East opponents.
- Saquon Barkley has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Giants’ last two games against the Eagles.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/PA/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.