The Giants are back in New York for their home opener at MetLife Stadium against a team that already had an away game here in Week 1. Who knows? The Bills may just claim the stadium as their own if they come out with a 2-0 record. Although, Bills Mafia likely wouldn’t respond well to that.
Following a 35-17 loss to its NFC East rivals, New York will look to bounce back from its trip to Dallas. The spread stands at 1.5 points in favor of Buffalo, making New York underdogs in its home stadium. In their past three matchups, the Giants have won every time with the most recent victory dating back to October 2015. The Bills have a chance to even up the franchise series at seven wins apiece, though that stat won’t matter much to either team. If second-year QB Josh Allen (DFS salary $5,300) can continue to connect with John Brown ($5,200) like they did last week, combining for 48.3 DKFP, then the Bills’ D ($3,400) will finally have some relief. Speaking of the Bills’ defense, it will certainly have its hands full with Saquon Barkley ($9,200 and most expensive player.) And while Buffalo limited Le’Veon Bell in Week 1 to 68 rushing yards and the New York Jets as a whole to 223 yards (third-fewest allowed last week), Barkley is a completely different beast.
I’m expecting an explosive home-opener from Saquon, but the Bills’ defense will find enough turnovers in the form of interceptions to guide the offense to the end zone. Buffalo covers the spread with a first-career touchdown from Devin Singletary ($4,200.)
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Bills at Giants
Point Spread: Giants +1.5
Total Points: 44
Money Line: Bills -130; Giants +107
Overall 2018 (2019): Bills 6-10 (1-0); Giants 5-11 (0-1)
ATS 2018 (2019): Bills 7-9 (1-0); Giants 8-7-1 (0-1)
O/U 2018 (2019): Bills 7-9 (0-1); Giants 9-7 (1-0)
Notable Prop Bets
- Devin Singletary to score a TD and team to win: +250
- John Brown to have more receiving yards than Evan Engram: +112
- Saquon Barkley to have over 140.5 total yards: +100
- Eli Manning to have over 1.5 TD passes: +150
- The underdogs have won each of the Bills’ last six games at MetLife Stadium.
- The Giants have covered the spread in six of their last seven games against AFC East opponents.
- Seven of the Bills’ last eight road games have gone UNDER the total points line.
- Josh Allen has scored at least one touchdown in four of the Bills’ last five games.
- Zay Jones has scored at least one touchdown in three of the Bills’ last four road games.
- Saquon Barkley has scored at least one touchdown in 10 of the Giants’ last 15 games.
- Wayne Gallman has scored a touchdown in each of the Giants’ last two games.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Odds and lines subject to change.
See website for actual odds.*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.