<div style=”position: relative; display: block; max-width: 100%;”><div style=”padding-top: 56.25%;”><iframe src=”https://players.brightcove.net/4649896750001/B1OL1zSyx_default/index.html?videoId=6089820844001” allowfullscreen=”” allow=”encrypted-media” style=”position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; bottom: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%;”></iframe></div></div>
The Sunday night primetime game is a heavy hitter with the Cowboys traveling to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. To say the Cowboys’ offense has been buzzing would be an understatement, as this team is averaging 32 points per game, scoring no less than 31 points each week. Now they’ll face a Drew Brees-less saints team that struggles against the pass. Dak Prescott has thrown the ball at least 30 times and is averaging 306 passing yards. In what could be a tough matchup on the ground for the ‘Boys and Ezekiel Elliot, there should be no shortage of points from the away team.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
The biggest question for the Saints continues to be how Teddy Bridgewater will perform. While he was much more efficient with his pass attempts, he only threw for 177 yards against the Seahawks in Week 3. With the Cowboys ranking as one of the better teams against the pass, it makes plenty of sense that the Saints will lean on Alvin Kamara in this game. The Cowboys have allowed an average of 74 rushing yards and 50 receiving yards to opposing backs. In a full game without Brees, Kamara carried the ball 16 times while seeing 10 targets, giving Kamara a total of 161 yards. If the Saints look for an upset, they’ll have to ride their top running back to likely do so.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Cowboys at Saints
Point Spread: Cowboys -3 Total Points: 47 Moneyline: Cowboys -165; Saints +135
Overall 2019: Cowboys 3-0; Saints 2-1
ATS 2019: Cowboys 3-0; Saints 1-2
O/U 2019: Cowboys 2-1; Saints 2-1
Notable Prop Bets
Cowboys team points over 23.5: -134 Ezekiel Elliot to score a touchdown: -125 Randall Cobb to score a touchdown: +190
Alvin Kamara to score a touchdown: -139 Saints team points under 22.5: -115
- The Saints have won four of their last five games as underdogs.
- The Saints have covered the spread in each of their last eight Sunday night games at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
- Seven of the Cowboys’ last eight Sunday night games have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Cowboys have won the first quarter in each of their last eight night games.
- Ezekiel Elliot has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Cowboys’ last four night games.
- Alvin Kamara has scored at least one touchdown in six of the Saints’ last eight Sunday games as underdogs.
- Michael Thomas has scored at least one touchdown in six of the Saints’ last eight Sunday games at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
- Taysom Hill has scored a touchdown in three of the Saints’ last four home games.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for actual odds.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.