Post MNF update: We saw some movement in the order due to strength of schedule changes. The Chargers secured the sixth spot with a .003 drop in SOS while the Falcons climbed ahead of the Dolphins (by way of Houston) due to the Bucs loss helping their SOS.
The NFL wrapped another Sunday, and with only one game left in Week 11, the Jets’ tank job continues in earnest. The Jets actually gave the Chargers a run for their money on Sunday, but made enough mistakes that they couldn’t complete the comeback.
New York dropped to 0-10 with the loss and remains ahead of the one-win Jaguars. The Steelers were slow out of the gate on Sunday, but they eventually had little trouble putting away Jacksonville.
The NFL is headed into Monday Night Football to close out Week 11, and once again it will have a modest impact on the 2021 NFL Draft order. The Chargers and Giants are two of the teams tied in the draft order at 3-7, but they have the same strength of schedule coming out of Sunday at .500. The Chargers played the Bucs while the Giants played both the Bucs and the Rams, so we’ll see these two change depending on the result of MNF.
Here’s the draft order for the top ten teams. SOS serves as the tiebreaker and comes via Tankathon.
- New York Jets: 0-10, .588
- Jacksonville Jaguars: 1-9, .553
- Cincinnati Bengals: 2-7-1, .534
- Dallas Cowboys: 3-7, .472
- Washington Football Team: 3-7, .475
- Los Angeles Chargers: 3-7, .497
- New York Giants: 3-7, .500
- Atlanta Falcons: 3-7, .549
- Miami Dolphins — from Houston Texans: 3-7, .553
- Carolina Panthers: 4-7, .537