The NFL wrapped another Sunday, and we almost had chaos in the draft order. Instead, the Jets and Jaguars lost heart-breakers and continued their march atop the 2021 NFL Draft. With four weeks left, the Jets sit at 0-12 and the Jaguars sit at 1-11.
Things nearly tilted in Week 13. The Jets held a late lead against the Raiders only to give up a last second touchdown to a wide open Henry Ruggs. Meanwhile, the Jaguars gave the Vikings all they could handle and forced overtime after a late score and two-point conversion. They turned the ball over and Minnesota got the OT win, but it was a thriller.
The Jets head to Seattle in Week 14 while the Jaguars host the Titans. While this weekend showed how crazy things can get, it’s hard to see either team winning this coming Sunday.
Monday update: We removed Washington from the list because they secured their fifth win in a stunning upset of the Steelers. Didn’t see that coming!
Here’s the draft order for the top 10 teams, which includes all teams with four wins or less. SOS serves as the tiebreaker and comes via Tankathon.
- New York Jets: 0-12, .599
- Jacksonville Jaguars: 1-11, .549
- Cincinnati Bengals: 2-9-1, .534
- Dallas Cowboys: 3-9, .487
- Los Angeles Chargers: 3-9, .497
- Philadelphia Eagles: 3-8-1, .529
- Carolina Panthers: 4-8, .536
- Atlanta Falcons: 4-8, .536
- Miami Dolphins — from Houston Texans: 4-8, .549
- Denver Broncos: 4-8, .568