Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the NC Dinos and KIA Tigers, which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
NC Dinos vs. KIA Tigers
Wednesday June 17th, 2020 – 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Gwangju, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
With a slate full of question marks when it comes to pitchers, Mike Wright ($10,300) is clearly the safest option on the board; albeit an expensive one. Wright’s allowed two earned runs or fewer in five of his seven outings in 2020, which, in combination with a dynamic Dinos’ offensive attack, has landed the import a 5-1 record. Now, he’s only exceeded 20.0 DKFP twice this season, likely making him more of a cash consideration than a GPP darling; but, any way you slice it, he’s viable.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: NC Dinos (-215) | KIA Tigers (+165)
- Total Runs: O 9.5 (-121) | U 9.5 (-106)
- Run Line: NC Dinos -1.5 (-137) | KIA Tigers +1.5 (+108)
- To Score First and Win- KIA Tigers: Yes (+400) | No (-670)
- To Score First and Win– NC Dinos: Yes (-117) | No (-112)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by KIA Tigers: O 3.5 (-129) | U 3.5 (-103)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by NC Dinos: O 5.5 (-124) | U 5.5 (-106)
- Moneyline – First 3 Innings: NC Dinos (-190) | KIA Tigers (+143)
- Moneyline – First 5 Innings: NC Dinos (-205) | KIA Tigers (+160)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: KIA Tigers +1.5 (-265) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+185)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: KIA Tigers +1.5 (-165) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+123)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-152) | U 2.5 (+116)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (+106) | U 5.5 (-134)
– The NC Dinos are 26-10-0 on the season.
– The KIA Tigers are 20-17-0 on the season.
– The NC Dinos last three games they have Lost 18-5, Won 9-5, and Lost 7-4.
– The KIA Tigers last three games they have Won 2-1, Lost 4-3, and Won 7-4.
– The NC Dinos lost to the KIA Tigers 7-4 yesterday. The Dinos are 2-3 in their last 5 games and are currently in 1st in the KBO.
– The KIA Tigers defeated the NC Dinos 7-4 yesterday. The Tigers are 3-2 in their last 5 games and are currently in 4th place in the KBO.
– The NC Dinos are 0-1 against the KIA Tigers this year.
– The KIA Tigers are 1-0 against the NC Dinos this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.