Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the Samsung Lions and Doosan Bears, which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Samsung Lions vs. Doosan Bears
Wednesday June 17th, 2020 – 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Jamsil, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
What’s been wrong with Chris Flexen ($8,600) in his past three starts? Seriously, the right-hander’s production has fallen off a cliff as late. After averaging 9.9 strikeouts per nine across his first three outings in the KBO, Flexen has managed just eight strikeouts over his most recent 17.0 innings. Still, given the import’s affordable price tag, I’m willing to view all this as a blip on the radar. As a heavy home favorite with a good matchup against the Lions, Flexen is viable.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: Doosan Bears (-235) | Samsung Lions (+180)
- Total Runs: O 9.5 (-106) | U 9.5 (-120)
- Run Line: Doosan Bears -1.5 (-118) | Samsung Lions +1.5 (-107)
- To Score First and Win- Doosan Bears: Yes (+128) | No (-167)
- To Score First and Win– Samsung Lions: Yes (+320) | No (-480)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Samsung Lions: O 3.5 (-118) | U 3.5 (-110)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 5.5 (-109) | U 5.5 (-120)
- Moneyline – First 3 Innings: Doosan Bears (-215) | Samsung Lions (+160)
- Moneyline – First 5 Innings: Doosan Bears (-230) | Samsung Lions (+175)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Samsung Lions +1.5 (-240) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+170)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Samsung Lions +1.5 (-148) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+110)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-152) | U 2.5 (+116)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (+104) | U 5.5 (-132)
– The Doosan Bears are 21-15-0 on the season.
– The Samsung Lions are 18-19-0 on the season.
– The Doosan Bears last three games they have Lost 7-6, Lost 3-2, and Lost 4-3.
– The Samsung Lions last three games they have Lost 7-4, Won 12-0, and Won 4-3.
– The Doosan Bears lost to the Samsung Lions 4-3 yesterday. The Bears are 1-4 in their last 5 games and are currently in 3rd place in the KBO.
– The Samsung Lions defeated the Doosan Bears 4-3 yesterday. The Lions are 4-1 in their last 5 games and are currently in 7th place in the KBO.
– The Doosan Bears are 2-2 against the Samsung Lions this year.
– The Samsung Lions are 2-2 against the Doosan Bears this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.