Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the LG Twins and Hanwha Eagles, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
LG Twins vs. Hanwha Eagles
Thursday June 18th, 2020 — 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Daejeon, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
The Twins will send Tyler Wilson ($8,200) to the mound, who has bounced back nicely since giving up seven earned runs in his season debut. In fact, he’s allowed two earned runs or fewer in five of his last six outings. The last time he faced the Eagles, he recorded three strikeouts across six scoreless innings. Tasked with trying to shut down the Twins’ lineup will be Shi Hwan Jang ($6,800), who has followed up his 1.64 WHIP in 2019 with a bloated 2.24 WHIP through his first six outings this season.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: LG Twins (-295) | Hanwha Eagles (+215)
- Total Runs: O 9.5 (-121) | U 9.5 (-105)
- Run Line: LG Twins -1.5 (-182) | Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (+143)
- To Score First and Win- Hanwha Eagles: Yes (+510) | No (-910)
- To Score First and Win– LG Twins: Yes (-150) | No (+114)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Hanwha Eagles: O 3.5 (-103) | U 3.5 (-127)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by LG Twins: O 6.5 (+108) | U 6.5 (-141)
- Moneyline – First 3 Innings: LG Twins (-230) | Hanwha Eagles (+170)
- Moneyline – First 5 Innings: LG Twins (-265) | Hanwha Eagles (+200)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-225) | LG Twins -1.5 (+160)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-134) | LG Twins -1.5 (+100)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-150) | U 2.5 (+115)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (+106) | U 5.5 (-134)
– The LG Twins are 24-13-0 on the season.
– The Hanwha Eagles are 9-29-0 on the season.
– The LG Twins last three games they have Won 10-6, Won 9-5, and Won 7-1.
– The Hanwha Eagles last three games they have Won 3-2, Lost 9-5, and Lost 7-1.
– The LG Twins defeated the Hanwha Eagles 7-1 yesterday. The Twins jumped out to an early lead by scoring 6 runs in the first 4 innings. The Twins are now 4-1 in their last 5 games.
– The Hanwha Eagles lost to the LG Twins 7-1 yesterday. The Eagles are 2-3 in their last 5 games and are currently in last place in the KBO.
– The LG Twins are 5-0 against the Hanwha Eagles this year.
– The Hanwha Eagles are 0-5 against the LG Twins this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.