Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the KT Wiz Suwon and SK Wyverns, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
KT Wiz Suwon vs. SK Wyverns
Thursday June 18th, 2020 — 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Munhak, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
SK was favored at home in the first two games of the series, and rightfully so. While the Wiz wound up cashing underdog tickets in both games, now the roles are reversed. This is a tough game to dig through, but SK appears to have the starting pitching and bullpen advantage. Playing them as home dogs makes sense.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: KT Wiz Suwon (-155) | SK Wyverns (+123)
Total Runs: O 9.5 (-106) | U 9.5 (-120)
Run Line: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-136) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+107)
To Score First and Win- KT Wiz Suwon: Yes (+118) | No (-155)
To Score First and Win– SK Wyverns: Yes (+295) | No (-435)
Team Totals – Total Runs by SK Wyverns: O 4.5 (+117) | U 4.5 (-152)
Team Totals – Total Runs by KT Wiz Suwon: O 5.5 (+112) | U 5.5 (-143)
Moneyline – First 3 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon (-143) | SK Wyverns (+110)
Moneyline – First 5 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon (-148) | SK Wyverns (+115)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-335) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+230)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-220) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+160)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-141) | U 2.5 (+108)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 4.5 (-141) | U 4.5 (+112)
– The KT Wiz Suwon are 15-22-0 on the season.
– The SK Wyverns are 12-25-0 on the season.
– The KT Wiz Suwon last three games they have Lost 12-0, Won 6-5, and Won 6-4.
– The SK Wyverns last three games they have Won 4-3, Lost 6-5, and Lost 6-4.
– The KT Wiz Suwon defeated the SK Wyverns 6-4 yesterday. The KT Wiz rallied from behind to tie the game in the top of the 9th inning and then scored two runs in the top of the 10th inning to secure the win. The KT Wiz are 3-2 in their last 5 games.
– The SK Wyverns lost to the KT Wiz Suwon 6-4 yesterday. The Wyverns are 1-4 in their last 5 games and are looking to avoid the sweep on Thursday.
– The KT Wiz are 2-0 against the SK Wyverns this year.
– The SK Wyverns are 0-2 against the KT Wiz this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.