Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the Samsung Lions and Doosan Bears, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Samsung Lions vs. Doosan Bears
Thursday June 18th, 2020 — 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Jamsil, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
It hasn’t been a pretty start to the year for Hui Kwan Yu ($7,700), who has a 1.60 WHIP and has struck out two or fewer batters in six of his seven outings. In fact, he’s issued almost as many walks (13) as he has strikeouts (14). Making his return to the rotation for the Lions will be Yoon Dong Heo ($5,800), who will be making his first start for the team in over two weeks. He hasn’t shown much strikeout upside, either, recording just one of them across 10 innings this season.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: Doosan Bears (-240) | Samsung Lions (+180)
- Total Runs: O 9.5 (-121) | U 9.5 (-106)
- Run Line: Doosan Bears -1.5 (-122) | Samsung Lions +1.5 (-105)
- To Score First and Win- Doosan Bears: Yes (+128) | No (-167)
- To Score First and Win– Samsung Lions: Yes (+320) | No (-480)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Samsung Lions: O 3.5 (-129) | U 3.5 (-103)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 5.5 (-120) | U 5.5 (-109)
- Moneyline – First 3 Innings: Doosan Bears (-210) | Samsung Lions (+160)
- Moneyline – First 5 Innings: Doosan Bears (-235) | Samsung Lions (+180)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Samsung Lions +1.5 (-235) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+165)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Samsung Lions +1.5 (-143) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+108)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+117) | U 3.5 (-155)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-105) | U 5.5 (-121)
– The Doosan Bears are 21-16-0 on the season.
– The Samsung Lions are 19-19-0 on the season.
– The Doosan Bears last three games they have Lost 3-2, Lost 4-3, and Lost 6-3.
– The Samsung Lions last three games they have Won 12-0, Won 4-3, and Won 6-3.
– The Doosan Bears lost to the Samsung Lions 6-3 yesterday. The Bears have now lost 4 games in a row.
– The Samsung Lions defeated the Doosan Bears 6-3 yesterday. The Lions are 4-1 in their last 5 games and look to go for the series sweep on Thursday
– The Doosan Bears are 2-3 against the Samsung Lions this year.
– The Samsung Lions are 3-2 against the Doosan Bears this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.