Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the Doosan Bears and LG Twins, which begins on Friday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Doosan Bears vs. LG Twins
Friday June 19th, 2020 — 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Jamsil, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
Outside of fading the Eagles, the hottest KBO trend has been Bears’ overs on the road. Doosan is 16-4 to the over away from home, and this game has nothing to suggest we shouldn’t see that trend continue. Both starting pitchers have really struggled in the situation they’ll be in for this game, and the Bears have one of the worst bullpens in the league.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: LG Twins (-136) | Doosan Bears (+106)
Total Runs: O 10 (-118) | U 10 (-107)
Run Line: Doosan Bears +1.5 (-182) | LG Twins -1.5 (+143)
To Score First and Win- Doosan Bears: Yes (+195) | No (-275)
To Score First and Win– LG Twins: Yes (+195) | No (-265)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 4.5 (-122) | U 4.5 (-107)
Team Totals – Total Runs by NC Dinos: O 5.5 (+110) | U 5.5 (-143)
Moneyline – First 3 Innings: LG Twins (-139) | Doosan Bears (+107)
Moneyline – First 5 Innings: LG Twins (-141) | Doosan Bears (+112)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Doosan Bears +1.5 (-315) | LG Twins -1.5 (+220)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Doosan Bears +1.5 (-220) | LG Twins -1.5 (+160)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+110) | U 3.5 (-143)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-110) | U 5.5 (-115)
– The LG Twins are 25-13-0 on the season.
– The Doosan Bears are 22-16-0 on the season.
– The LG Twins last three games they have Won 9-5, Won 7-1, and Won 9-7.
– The Doosan Bears last three games they have Lost 4-3, Lost 6-3, and Won 7-3.
– The LG Twins defeated the Hanwha Eagles 9-7 yesterday. The Twins swept the eagles and have won 4 games in a row.
– The Doosan Bears defeated the Samsung Lions 7-3 yesterday. The Bears fell behind 3-0 early but their bats woke up late and pulled away from the Lions. The Bears are 1-4 in their last 5 games.
– The LG Twins are 1-2 against the Doosan Bears this year.
– The Doosan Bears are 2-1 against the LG Twins this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.