After two days of play at the RBC Heritage, the leaderboard is bunched up much like it was last week, with Webb Simpson (-12) holding a one-stroke lead over Bryson DeChambeau (-11) and Corey Conners (-11). Several of the world’s top players remain in the hunt, and it should make for another closely contested weekend at Harbour Town Golf Links.
A Few Notes
- Two of the pre-tournament favorites, Webb Simpson (+3000) and Bryson DeChambeau (+1400), are atop the leaderboard after strong Round 2 performances on Friday.
- Rory McIlroy, who shot a 1-over 72 on Thursday, made a late surge on Friday and finds himself just ahead of the cut line at -5.
- Most of the biggest names made the cut this week, but Sungjae Im (+1) and Rickie Fowler (-3) weren’t so fortunate.
- Nick Watney, who shot a 74 in Round 1 on Thursday, withdrew before Round 2 began on Friday and it was later announced that he had tested positive for COVID-19.
Betting Splits Leaderboard Heading Into the Weekend
(as of Friday, after Round 2)
DraftKings Sportsbook Golf Profit Boost – Round 3: With the tour in Hilton Head, we want to give you a 30% Live Bet Profit Boost to use while you watch! (Opt-in required)
How the Odds Have Changed
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Round 3 Leader Betting Favorites
- Webb Simpson +250
- Bryson Dechambeau +335
- Corey Conners +750
- Matthew Fitzpatrick +1000
- Brooks Koepka +1600
- Ryan Palmer +1600
- Ian Poulter +1800
- Abraham Ancer +2000
- Tony Finau +3300
- Dustin Johnson +3300
All views expressed are my own. I am an employee of DraftKings and am ineligible to play in public DFS or DKSB contests.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO).
NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.