Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between KT Wiz Suwon and Hanwha Eagles which begins on Friday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
KT Wiz Suwon vs. Hanwha Eagles
Friday June 26th, 2020 – 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Daejeon, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
If there was ever a slate where you could find some value with a struggling Hanwha lineup, it’s on Friday. Hyeong Jun So ($7,200) has been awful in 2020, as the RHP is one of just four qualified starters with an ERA above 6.00. In particular, I’d be willing to invest in a few shares of leadoff hitter Yong Kyu Lee ($4,200) and clean-up hitter Tae Kyun Kim ($3,600).
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: KT Wiz Suwon (-137) | Hanwha Eagles (+110)
- Total Runs: O 9.5 (-118) | U 9.5 (-108)
- Run Line: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-152) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+118)
- To Score First and Win- Hanwha Eagles: Yes (+275) | No (-385)
- To Score First and Win– KT Wiz Suwon: Yes (+132) | No (-175)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Hanwha Eagles: O 4.5 (+100) | U 4.5 (-129)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by KT Wiz Suwon: O 5.5 (+112) | U 5.5 (-148)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-375) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+245)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-240) | KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 (+175)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-152) | U 2.5 (+116)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (+104) | U 5.5 (-130)
– The KT Wiz Suwon are 19-25-0 on the season.
– The Hanwha Eagles are 11-34-0 on the season.
– The KT Wiz Suwon’s past three games they have lost 4-3, lost 3-1 and won 19-6.
– The Hanwha Eagles’ past three games they have lost 11-4, lost 3-2 and won 9-2.
– The KT Wiz Suwon defeated the NC Dinos, 19-6, yesterday. The KT Wiz are 2-3 in their past five games and currently sit in eighth place in the KBO.
– The Hanwha Eagles defeated Samsung Lions, 9-2, yesterday. The Eagles jumped out to an early 8-0 lead and secured the win. The Eagles are 2-3 in their past five games.
– The KT Wiz Suwon are 2-1 against the Hanwha Eagles this year.
– The Hanwha Eagles are 1-2 against the KT Wiz Suwon this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.