Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between NC Dinos and Doosan Bears which begins on Friday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
NC Dinos vs. Doosan Bears
Friday, June 26, 2020. 5:30 a.m. ET.
Venue: Jamsil, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
It’s rare we see the Dinos as such short favorites on the moneyline, but the Bears are a formidable opponent. In fact, the Dinos might be overvalued in this spot. Jae Hak Lee ($8,900) has actually been the losing pitcher in three of his past four starts, with the win coming over the lowly Eagles. Jong Gi Park ($6,500) looked terrific in his first outing of the season, getting an 8-2 win over a good Twins team. Both teams have explosive offenses, but in this instance, I think going with the home dog makes some sense given the matchup.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: NC Dinos (-139) | Doosan Bears (+110)
Total Runs: O 10.5 (-121) | U 10.5 (-105)
Run Line: Doosan Bears +1.5 (-143) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+114)
To Score First and Win- Doosan Bears: Yes (+285) | No (-420)
To Score First and Win– NC Dinos: Yes (+128) | No (-167)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 4.5 (-130) | U 4.5 (+100)
Team Totals – Total Runs by NC Dinos: O 5.5 (-115) | U 5.5 (-113)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Doosan Bears +1.5 (-335) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+225)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Doosan Bears +1.5 (-235) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+170)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+102) | U 3.5 (-132)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-122) | U 5.5 (-104)
See all odds on DraftKings Sportsbook
– The NC Dinos are 30-13-0 on the season.
– The Doosan Bears are 27-17-0 on the season.
– The NC Dinos’ past three games they have won 4-3, won 3-1 and lost 19-6.
– The Doosan Bears’ past three games they have won 9-2, won 14-6 and lost 7-0.
– The NC Dinos lost to the KT Wiz, 19-6, yesterday. The Dinos fell behind early and could not recover. The Dinos are 3-2 in their past five games.
– The Doosan Bears lost to the SK Wyverns, 7-0, yesterday. The Bears are 4-1 in their past five games and are currently in third place in the KBO.
– The NC Dinos are 4-2 against the Doosan Bears this year.
– The Doosan Bears are 2-4 against the NC Dinos this year.
For sports betting, head over to DraftKings Sportsbook or download the DK Sportsbook app.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.