Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between KIA Tigers and Kiwoom Heroes which begins on Friday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
KIA Tigers vs. Kiwoom Heroes
Friday, June 26, 2020, 5:30 a.m. ET.
Venue: Gocheoksky, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
Two top-five teams in the KBO face off in this one, though the pitching matchup leaves much to be desired. Drew Gagnon ($7,900) takes the hill for KIA, and he has been fairly unspectacular, allowing at least three runs in each of his past four starts and failing to go seven innings in any of them. Meanwhile, the Heroes are using reliever Young Gun Jo ($6,100) as an opener. He has an ERA over five in his past four appearances. Byungho Park ($4,500) will look to stay hot for the Heroes, with four homers over his past five games.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: KIA Tigers (-118) | Kiwoom Heroes (-107)
Total Runs: O 9.5 (-103) | U 9.5 (-125)
Run Line: Kiwoom Heroes +1.5 (-177) | KIA Tigers -1.5 (+138)
To Score First and Win- KIA Tigers: Yes (+148) | No (-195)
To Score First and Win– Kiwoom Heroes: Yes (+235) | No (-335)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Kiwoom Heroes: O 4.5 (+100) | U 4.5 (-130)
Team Totals – Total Runs by KIA Tigers: O 4.5 (-121) | U 4.5 (-108)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Kiwoom Heroes +1.5 (-420) | KIA Tigers -1.5 (+270)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Kiwoom Heroes +1.5 (-278) | KIA Tigers -1.5 (+200)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-143) | U 2.5 (+110)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 4.5 (-143) | U 4.5 (+114)
– The Kiwoom Heroes are 28-17-0 on the season.
– The KIA Tigers are 23-19-0 on the season.
– The Kiwoom Heroes’ past three games they have won 8-3, won 5-2 and won 8-5.
– The KIA Tigers’ past three games they have won 6-3, lost 12-5 and lost 4-3.
– The Kiwoom Heroes defeated the LG Twins, 8-5, yesterday. The Heroes scored eight runs in the last three innings to secure a comeback win. The Heroes have now won eight games in a row.
– The KIA Tigers lost to the Lotte Giants on Tuesday. The Tigers doubleheader against the Giants was postponed yesterday. The Tigers are 3-2 in their past five games.
– The Kiwoom Heroes are 2-1 against the KIA Tigers this year.
– The KIA Tigers are 1-2 against the Kiwoom Heroes this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.