Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between Kiwoom Heroes and Samsung Lions which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Kiwoom Heroes vs. Samsung Lions
Wednesday, June 10, 2020. 5:30 a.m. ET.
Venue: Daegu, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: Kiwoom Heroes (-250) | Samsung Lions (+185)
Total Runs: O 10.5 (-108) | U 10.5 (-118)
Run Line: Kiwoom Heroes -1.5 (-159) | Samsung Lions +1.5 (+125)
To Score First and Win- Kiwoom Heroes: Yes (-132) | No (+102)
To Score First and Win– Samsung Lions: Yes (+460) | No (-770)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Samsung Lions: O 3.5 (-134) | U 3.5 (+102)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Kiwoom Heroes: O 6.5 (+102) | U 6.5 (-132)
Moneyline – First 3 Innings: Kiwoom Heroes (-205) | Samsung Lions (+155)
Moneyline – First 5 Innings: Kiwoom Heroes (-230) | Samsung Lions (+175)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Samsung Lions +1.5 (-235) | Kiwoom Heroes -1.5 (+165)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Samsung Lions +1.5 (-143) | Kiwoom Heroes -1.5 (+108)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+112) | U 3.5 (-143)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-112) | U 5.5 (-114)
– The Kiwoom Heroes are 18-13-0 on the season.
– The Samsung Lions are 13-18-0 on the season.
– The Kiwoom Heroes’ past three games they have won 5-4, lost 8-1 and won 5-3.
– The Samsung Lions’ past three games they have lost 6-4, won 3-0 and lost 5-3.
– The Kiwoom Heroes defeated the Samsung Lions, 5-3, yesterday. The Heroes are 4-1 in their past five games.
– The Samsung Lions lost to the Kiwoom Heroes, 5-3, yesterday. The Lions are 1-4 in their past five games.
– The Kiwoom Heroes are 2-2 against the Samsung Lions this year.
– The Samsung Lions are 2-2 against the Kiwoom Heroes this year.
Despite the split between these two teams so far this season, the Heroes have been the far more dominant team. The Heroes have a massive advantage at starting pitcher and come into the contest winners of eight of their past 10. The Heroes are 14-4 on the runline in their 18 wins, so save some juice of a steep moneyline and look to capitalize there.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.