Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between KIA Tigers and KT Wiz Suwon which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
KIA Tigers vs. KT Wiz Suwon
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 – 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Suwon, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
The Tigers might be the best possible stacking opportunity on Wednesday’s slate. To be blunt, the Wiz just don’t have many good pitching options. Min Kim ($5,500) enters this start with a 7.13 FIP – the worst figure of any player who has thrown at least 20.0 innings in 2020. On top of that, KT’s bullpen currently owns an ERA above 7.00, so it’s not like things get any better in the later frames. Find the cash to spend up on Preston Tucker ($5,800) and Hyung Woo Choi ($5,700).
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: KIA Tigers (-177) | KT Wiz Suwon (+138)
- Total Runs: O 10.5 (-115) | U 10.5 (-110)
- Run Line: KIA Tigers -1.5 (-117) | KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-109)
- To Score First and Win- KIA Tigers: Yes (+100) | No (-130)
- To Score First and Win– KT Wiz Suwon: Yes (+360) | No (-560)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by KT Wiz Suwon: O 4.5 (+100) | U 4.5 (-129)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by KIA Tigers: O 5.5 (-132) | U 5.5 (+102)
- Moneyline – First 3 Innings: KIA Tigers (-165) | KT Wiz Suwon (+125)
- Moneyline – First 5 Innings: KIA Tigers (-175) | KT Wiz Suwon (+135)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-278) | KIA Tigers -1.5 (+190)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-182) | KIA Tigers -1.5 (+135)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+106) | U 3.5 (-137)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-118) | U 5.5 (-108)
– The KIA Tigers are 16-15-0 on the season.
– The KT Wiz Suwon are 11-19-0 on the season.
– The KIA Tigers’ past three games they have lost 4-3, lost 3-2 and won 3-2.
– The KT Wiz Suwon’s past three games they have lost 1-0, lost 5-2 and lost 3-2.
– The KIA Tigers defeated the KT Wiz Suwon, 3-2, yesterday. The Tigers are 2-3 in their past five games.
– The KT Wiz Suwon lost to the KIA Tigers, 3-2, yesterday. The KT Wiz have lost five games in a row.
– The KIA Tigers are 2-2 against the KT Wiz Suwon this year.
– The KT Wiz Suwon are 2-2 against the KIA Tigers this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.