Terence Crawford and Shawn Porter are prepared to take the ring Saturday night to compete for Crawford’s WBO welterweight title. However, the day before, we get the official weigh-ins for the 147-pound bout. The weigh-in is scheduled for 5 p.m. ET on Friday and will air on ESPNews. You can watch via live stream at WatchESPN.
The main event features Crawford and Porter squaring off in the continued battle for welterweight supremacy. IBC and WBC champ Errol Spence, Jr. remains the top-ranked welterweight at Ring Magazine and the winner of Crawford-Porter is likely in position to get a shot at Spence once he is fully recovered from his torn retina. Crawford is a -700 favorite to win at DraftKings Sportsbook while Shawn Porter is a +500 underdog.
We don’t expect any surprises at the weigh-in, but you never know. There might be some fighters that have to cut weight in an unhealthy manner at the last minute, but they usually make weight. Here’s a look at the full card. We’ll update with weigh-in results Friday afternoon.
Full Card for Crawford vs. Porter
- Main event: Terence Crawford vs. Shawn Porter, for Crawford’s WBO welterweight title
- Co-feature: Esquiva Falcao vs. Patrice Volny, IBF middleweight title eliminator
- Zhanibek Alimkhanuly vs. Hassan N’Dam N’jikam, for Alimkhanuly’s WBO Global middleweight title
- Isaac Dogboe vs. Christopher Diaz, featherweight
- Raymond Muratalla vs. Elias Damian Araujo, lightweight
- Adam Lopez vs. Adan Ochoa, featherweight
- Carlos Balderas vs. Julio Cortez, lightweight
- Delante Johnson vs. Antonius Grable, welterweight