It’s a busy weekend of boxing and DAZN is not messing around Saturday evening. Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos Jr. face off for Lopez’s WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and The Ring lightweight titles, but it’s one of several title fights on the card.
The main card gets going at 8 p.m. ET and includes Azinga Fuzile and Kenichi Ogawa fighting for the vacant IBF junior lightweight title. Additionally, Raymond Ford puts his WBA Continental featherweight title on the line against Felix Caraballo.
DraftKings Sportsbook is offering odds on five fights on this card. Among the title fights, Lopez is a -1000 favorite to beat Kambosos, Fuzile is a -190 favorite over Ogawa, and Ford is a -1400 favorite against Caraballo. For the non-title fights, junior welterweight Reshat Mati is a -2500 favorite against Nicolas Pablo Demario and heavyweight Zhilei Zhang is a -1200 favorite against Craig Lewis.
Full Card for Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos, Jr.
- Main event: Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos Jr., for Lopez’s WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and The Ring lightweight titles
- Azinga Fuzile vs. Kenichi Ogawa, 12 rounds, for the vacant IBF junior lightweight title
- Raymond Ford vs. Felix Caraballo, 10 rounds, for Ford’s WBA Continental featherweight title
- Reshat Mati vs. Nicolas Pablo Demario, 10 rounds, junior welterweight
- Zhilei Zhang vs. Craig Lewis, 8 rounds, heavyweights
- Christina Cruz vs. Maryguenn Vellinga Hinz, 6 rounds, flyweights
- Ramla Ali vs. Isela Vera, 4 rounds, women’s junior featherweights
- Anthony Christopher Herrera vs. TBA, 4 rounds, bantamweight