The No. 1 Utah Jazz held the top record in the NBA for much of the regular season, and they will start their playoff run against the No. 8 Memphis Grizzlies in their first round matchup starting on Sunday, May 23rd.
Utah finished with a 52-20 record, one game ahead of the Phoenix Suns for the top seed in the Western Conference, and they should get their best player back soon when Donovan Mitchell returns to the floor from an ankle injury. Memphis finished with a 38-34 record and in ninth place in the conference. The Grizzlies beat the Spurs in the first play-in tournament game and then upset the Warriors to claim the No. 8 seed.
Below is a full rundown of the Jazz-Grizzlies series and how to watch it.
- Game 1: Sunday, May 23 | Grizzlies 112, Jazz 109
- Game 2: Wednesday, May 26 | Jazz 141, Grizzlies 129
- Game 3: Saturday, May 29 | Jazz 121, Grizzlies 111
- Game 4: Monday, May 31 | Jazz 120, Grizzlies 113
- Game 5: Wednesday, June 2 | Memphis at Utah, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
- Game 6: Friday, June 4 | Utah at Memphis, TBD, TBD (if necessary)
- Game 7: Sunday, June 6 | Memphis at Utah, TBD, TBD (if necessary)