The first round of the U.S. Open is set to get started on Thursday, June 17th, and bettors love taking advantage of the betting markets during any of the four majors including the leader after Round 1.
Jon Rahm is the betting favorite to win the whole tournament this weekend, but he is getting the fourth highest amount of money bet his way to be at the top of the leaderboard after the first round of action. Despite having +6600 odds to be the leader after the first round, Justin Rose is getting the highest percentage of the handle among bettors.
Below is a look at the betting splits among bettors at DraftKings Sportsbook.
2021 U.S. Open Championship betting splits
- Justin Rose (+6600): 6% handle, 4% bets
- Cameron Young (+15000): 6% handle, 1% bets
- Collin Morikawa (+4000): 4% handle, 4% bets
- Jon Rahm (+2000): 4% handle, 4% bets
- Corey Conners (+6600): 3% handle, 2% bets
- Jordan Spieth (+3300): 3% handle, 3% bets
- Phil Mickelson (+6000): 3% handle, 3% bets
- Brooks Koepka (+3300): 3% handle, 3% bets
- Justin Thomas (+4000): 3% handle, 3% bets
- Cameron Champ (+12500): 3% handle, 1% bets
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN). 21+ (18+ NH). CO/IL/IN/IA/NH/NJ/PA/TN/VA/WV/MI only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.