The Houston Rockets, Detroit Pistons and Orlando Magic have the best chance to land the No. 1 pick in the 2021 NBA draft via the draft lottery. The annual event will be held June 22 at 8:30 PM ET in Brooklyn, New York.
The Rockets, Pistons and Magic each have a 14 percent chance to land the top pick. The Oklahoma City Thunder and Cleveland Cavaliers check in next at 11.5 percent each. The Minnesota Timberwolves, who need to move into the top 3 to keep their pick, have a nine percent chance to make the No. 1 overall selection.
Here are the full odds for each team in the lottery to land the No. 1 pick.
- Houston Rockets (14.0 percent)
- Detroit Pistons (14.0 percent)
- Orlando Magic (14.0 percent)
- Oklahoma City Thunder (11.5 percent)
- Cleveland Cavaliers (11.5 percent)
- Minnesota Timberwolves (9.0 percent)
- Toronto Raptors (7.5 percent)
- Chicago Bulls (4.5 percent)
- Sacramento Kings (4.5 percent)
- New Orleans Pelicans (4.5 percent)
- Charlotte Hornets (1.8 percent)
- San Antonio Spurs (1.7 percent)
- Indiana Pacers (1.0 percent)
- Golden State Warriors (0.5 percent)