The lightweight division will feature what could be a fun non-title fight on Saturday, June 26. Former division champ Vasiliy Lomachenko will face off against Masayoshi Nakatani in a battle of two fighters who could not find a way to beat current division champ Teofimo Lopez.
The full card is scheduled to start at 7:15 p.m. ET and the main card is scheduled to get going at 10 p.m. Lomachenko and Nakatani will likely enter the ring sometime in the 11 p.m. hour. The event will air on ESPN+.
Lomachenko is coming off a unanimous decision loss to Lopez that cost him his WBA, WBO, and The Ring lightweight belts. Nakatani is coming off a win for a vacant inter-continental title, but just prior to that he dropped a unanimous decision to Lopez in July 2019.
- Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Masayoshi Nakatani, lightweights
- Rob Brant vs. Janibek Alimkhanuly, middleweights
- Cecil McCalla vs. Giovani Santillan, welterweights
- Joshua Temple vs. Sonny Conto, heavyweight
- Luis Fernando Saavedra vs. Robert Rodriguez, bantamweights
- Jamie Jasso vs. Floyd Diaz, bantamweights
- Marlon Williams vs. Guido Vianello, heavyweights
- Subaru Murata vs. Keven Monroe, junior featherweights
- DeMichael Harris vs. TBA, lightweights