Firing up a full touring schedule in front of fans for the first time since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, the WWE will present its annual Money in the Bank pay-per-view live from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, TX, on Sunday, July 18 at 8 p.m. ET
The event comes will once again be available live on NBC Universal’s Peacock streaming service, which the WWE has used to broadcast PPV’s since February. The streaming service is $5 per month for its regular service and $10 a month for its premium plus service with no ads.
You can access Peacock on Apple and Google devices, as well as the various Xbox One playforms, through Xfinity X1 and Flex and VIZIO and LG smart TVs. It will be available for Playstations starting July 20.
Below is a full list of matches for the PPV.
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Riddle vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Tamina
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston: Singles match for WWE Championship
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge: Singles match for WWE Universal Championship
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair: Singles match for Raw Women’s Championship
- AJ Styles and Omos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders: Raw Tag Team Championship match