DAZN is hosting a boxing card on Friday, July 9th, and the main card will feature a pair of women’s title bouts starting at 9 p.m. Naoka Fujioka will face Sulem Urbina to open the main card at 9 p.m. with Fujioka’s WBA women’s flyweight title on the line. Two fights later, Tenkai Tsunami will put her WBO women’s junior flyweight title on the line against Seniesa Estrada. The ring walks for those two will likely take place around the 10 p.m. hour.
The entire card will air via live stream as part of a DAZN event. You can sign up for a monthly or annual subscription with a monthly subscription running $19.99 and an annual subscription running $99.99. Once you have a DAZN log-in, you can watch the fight on your computer, smart TV, Apple TV, Fire Stick, Xbox, and PS4. You can also use your Android or Apple cell phone stream the full card title fight using the DAZN app.
Tsunami-Estrada is the more notable of the two fights, and arguably one of the most notable fights on the card. Tsunami is 28-12-1 and has won her last two fights after Naoko Fujioka took her to a draw in July 2019. Estrada is 20-0 and fighting in her first full title fight after claiming an interim flyweight title in 2019. 12 days after that Tsunami-Fujioka draw, Estrada set a women’s boxing record when she knocked out Miranda Adkins in seven seconds.
Ramirez vs. Barrera main card
- Main event: Gilberto Ramirez vs. Sullivan Barrera, light heavyweight
- Joseph Diaz Jr. vs. Javier Fortuna, vacant WBC interim lightweight title
- Tenkai Tsunami vs. Seniesa Estrada for Tsunami’s WBO women’s junior flyweight title
- Hector Tanajara Jr. vs. William Zepeda, lightweight
- Naoka Fujioka vs. Sulem Urbina for Fujioka’s WBA women’s flyweight title
Ramirez vs. Barrera preliminary card
- Azat Hovhannisyan vs. Jose Santos Gonzalez, super bantamweight
- Bryan Chevalier vs. James Wilkins, featherweight
- Lamont Roach vs. Daniel Rosas, super featherweight
- Sparkinson Wilson Castillo vs. Miguel Contreras, lightweight
- Mihai Nistor vs. Colby Madison, heavyweight
- Gregory Morales vs. Rodrigo Guerrero, super bantamweight
- Miguel Gaona vs. Gilberto Aguilar, lightweight