The WBC interim lightweight championship is on the line Friday night as Joseph Diaz Jr. and Javier Fortuna are set to square off in Las Vegas. Coverage of the main card is set to start at 9 p.m. ET on DAZN. Ring walks for the main event are expected at approximately 11:30 p.m ET. This is the last fight before the main event, so we can expect the fighters to make their way to the ring in the 10 p.m. hour, with my guess being somewhere around 10:30 p.m. Of course, that depends on how long the three fights prior take to complete.
Diaz is a -230 favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook while Fortuna is a +180 underdog, and a draw is +1600. Diaz has moved up from super featherweight after missing weight in his last fight. Fortuna has won three straight fights at lightweight.
This title fight will live stream as part of a full event card on DAZN, where you can sign up for a monthly or annual subscription. A monthly subscription is $19.99, while an annual subscription is $99.99. With a DAZN login, you can watch the fight on your computer, smart TV, Apple TV, Fire Stick, Xbox and PS4. You can also use your Android or Apple cell phone stream the Diaz Jr. vs. Fortuna title fight using the DAZN app.
Ramirez vs. Barrera main card
- Main event: Gilberto Ramirez vs. Sullivan Barrera, light heavyweight
- Joseph Diaz Jr. vs. Javier Fortuna, vacant WBC interim lightweight title
- Tenkai Tsunami vs. Seniesa Estrada for Tsunami’s WBO women’s junior flyweight title
- Hector Tanajara Jr. vs. William Zepeda, lightweight
- Naoka Fujioka vs. Sulem Urbina for Fujioka’s WBA women’s flyweight title
Ramirez vs. Barrera preliminary card
- Azat Hovhannisyan vs. Jose Santos Gonzalez, super bantamweight
- Bryan Chevalier vs. James Wilkins, featherweight
- Lamont Roach vs. Daniel Rosas, super featherweight
- Sparkinson Wilson Castillo vs. Miguel Contreras, lightweight
- Mihai Nistor vs. Colby Madison, heavyweight
- Gregory Morales vs. Rodrigo Guerrero, super bantamweight
- Miguel Gaona vs. Gilberto Aguilar, lightweight