Friday night will feature several championship fights on DAZN, but the evening will end with a non-title light heavyweight bout. Gilberto Ramirez and Sullivan Barrera face off with hopes of moving up the contender ladder for a title bout. The main card starts at 9 p.m. and Ramirez and Barrera are expected to head to the ring at around 11:30 p.m.
This fight will live stream as part of a full event card on DAZN, where you can sign up for a monthly or annual subscription. A monthly subscription is $19.99, while an annual subscription is $99.99. With a DAZN login, you can watch the fight on your computer, smart TV, Apple TV, Fire Stick, Xbox and PS4. You can also use your Android or Apple cell phone stream the fight using the DAZN app.
Ramirez is 41-0 and making his third appearance in the division since giving up his super middleweight title after a 2018 majority decision over Jesse Hart. Ramirez forced Tommy Karpency to retire in April 2019 and won via 10th round TKO over Alfonso Lopez last December to win the NABF light heavyweight title.
Barrera is 22-3 and spent his career in the light heavyweight division. His most high profile fights to date saw him lose a unanimous decision to Andre Ward in a non-title fight, win the WBC International title with a unanimous decision over Joe Smith, Jr., and lose a fight for the WBA title in a 12th round TKO at the hands of Dmitry Bivol. Barrera last fought in 2019, losing a decision to Jesse Hart.
Ramirez is a huge -1115 favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook while Barrera is a +550 underdog. On the three-way moneyline, Ramirez is -1000, Barrera is +600, and a draw is +2200.
Ramirez vs. Barrera main card
- Main event: Gilberto Ramirez vs. Sullivan Barrera, light heavyweight
- Joseph Diaz Jr. vs. Javier Fortuna, vacant WBC interim lightweight title
- Tenkai Tsunami vs. Seniesa Estrada for Tsunami’s WBO women’s junior flyweight title
- Hector Tanajara Jr. vs. William Zepeda, lightweight
- Naoka Fujioka vs. Sulem Urbina for Fujioka’s WBA women’s flyweight title
Ramirez vs. Barrera preliminary card
- Azat Hovhannisyan vs. Jose Santos Gonzalez, super bantamweight
- Bryan Chevalier vs. James Wilkins, featherweight
- Lamont Roach vs. Daniel Rosas, super featherweight
- Sparkinson Wilson Castillo vs. Miguel Contreras, lightweight
- Mihai Nistor vs. Colby Madison, heavyweight
- Gregory Morales vs. Rodrigo Guerrero, super bantamweight
- Miguel Gaona vs. Gilberto Aguilar, lightweight