A weekend of Friday night boxing wraps up sometime around midnight tonight when Gilberto Ramirez and Sullivan Barrera face off in the light heavyweight bout. The bout is part of a card that features three different title fights on DAZN. However, the night closes with the non-title fight between Ramirez and Barrera.
Coverage of the main card is set to start at 9 p.m. ET. Ring walks for the main event are expected at approximately 11:30 p.m. It will depend on how long the first four fights of the main card run, but middle of the 11 p.m. hour is a helpful starting point.
Ramirez is a -1000 favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook on the three-way moneyline, while Barrera is a +600 underdog, and a draw is +2200. Ramirez is 41-0 and making his third appearance in the light heavyweight division since giving up his super middleweight title. He is ranked third in the WBO rankings and fifth in the IBF rankings. Barrera is 22-3 and has lost two of his last three fights, last fighting in 2019. He is ranked sixth in the WBC rankings.
This bout will live stream as part of a full event card on DAZN, where you can sign up for a monthly or annual subscription. A monthly subscription is $19.99, while an annual subscription is $99.99. With a DAZN login, you can watch the fight on your computer, smart TV, Apple TV, Fire Stick, Xbox and PS4. You can also use your Android or Apple cell phone to stream the fight using the DAZN app.
Ramirez vs. Barrera main card
- Main event: Gilberto Ramirez vs. Sullivan Barrera, light heavyweight
- Joseph Diaz Jr. vs. Javier Fortuna, vacant WBC interim lightweight title
- Tenkai Tsunami vs. Seniesa Estrada for Tsunami’s WBO women’s junior flyweight title
- Hector Tanajara Jr. vs. William Zepeda, lightweight
- Naoka Fujioka vs. Sulem Urbina for Fujioka’s WBA women’s flyweight title
Ramirez vs. Barrera preliminary card
- Azat Hovhannisyan vs. Jose Santos Gonzalez, super bantamweight
- Bryan Chevalier vs. James Wilkins, featherweight
- Lamont Roach vs. Daniel Rosas, super featherweight
- Sparkinson Wilson Castillo vs. Miguel Contreras, lightweight
- Mihai Nistor vs. Colby Madison, heavyweight
- Gregory Morales vs. Rodrigo Guerrero, super bantamweight
- Miguel Gaona vs. Gilberto Aguilar, lightweight