We have a busy weekend of boxing approaching with the Olympics wrapping up and a pair of pro cards. The weekend opens on Friday with Michael Conlan and T.J. Doheny main-eventing a Top Rank card live from Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The card will get started at 3 p.m. ET on Friday the 6th and will be available on ESPN+, which requires a subscription. You can subscribe to ESPN+ on the ESPN website, where you can get a monthly subscription for $5.99, or get the ESPN/Disney/Hulu bundle for $13.99 per month.
The card is a lengthy one and topped by four title fights. Three secondary titles are on the line on the undercard and then the main event will feature the interim WBA world featherweight title. Michael Conlan held the WBO super bantamweight title but has moved up to fight T.J. Doheny for the featherweight title.
Conlan vs. Doheny full card
- Main event: Michael Conlan vs. T.J. Doheny, 10 rounds, for interim WBA world featherweight title
- Lee McGregor vs. Vincent Legrand, 12 rounds, for McGregor’s EBU European bantamweight title
- Tyrone McKenna vs. Jose Felix, 10 rounds, for vacant WBO Inter-Continental junior welterweight title
- Sergei Gorokhov vs. Padraig McCrory, 10 rounds, for Gorokhov’s WBC International Silver super middleweight title
- Sean McComb vs. Craig Woodruff, 8 rounds, lightweights
- James McGivern vs. Sean Gerard Duffy, rounds TBA, lightweights
- Callum Bradley vs. Brett Fidoe, 4 rounds, junior lightweights
- Paddy Donovan vs. TBA, rounds TBA, welterweights
- Fearghus Quinn vs. TBA, 4 rounds, middleweights
- Cain Lewis vs. TBA, middleweights