Saturday features a busy day of boxing, and it gets going bright and early from the RCC Boxing Academy in Ekaterinburg, Russia. ESPN+ is streaming a nine-fight card topped by a junior welterweight bout between Fedor Papazov and Arslan Magomedov. The main card gets underway at 10 a.m. ET.
This was supposed to feature Papazov facing Enriko Gogokhia but that was canceled for treasons that are not entirely clear. Papazov is 22-4 and has lost two of his last three bouts. He lost a split decision and a unanimous decision, which bookended a TKO win over Michael Chudecki.
Magomedov is 7-1-1 and has won four straight bouts, including an April second-round knockout of Giorgi Gotchosvili in his most recent bout. Magomedov is 6-0-1 since losing a six-round unanimous decision to Ismael Garcia in his second career fight.
Papazov vs. Magomedov full card
- Fedor Papazov vs. Arslan Magomedov, 10 rounds, junior welterweights
- Zhora Hamazaryan vs. Erzhan Turgumbekov, 8 rounds, junior lightweights
- Oganes Ustyan vs. Oleksandr Abramian, 8 rounds, vacant IBF Youth junior welterweight title, vacant WBO Asia Pacific Youth junior welterweights title
- Narek Abgaryan vs. Sabelo Ngebinyana, 8 rounds, bantamweights
- Artur Osipov vs. Mikalai Vesialou, 8 rounds, middleweights
- Zafar Parpiev vs. Artem Tkachenko, 8 rounds, junior bantamweights