The heavyweights will be put on display this Saturday to cap off a boxing card full of legends from the world of combat sports. The Triller Fight Club event kicks off at 7 p.m. ET and will finish sometime in the 11 p.m. hour when boxing Hall of Famer Evander Holyfield faces off against former MMA fighter Vitor Belfort.
The card begins with an eight-round exhibition between friends, business partners, and temporary enemies David Haye vs. Joe Fournier. While the bout may not have title implications, it will likely serve as a stark reminder of the flashy brilliance that garnered Haye several world titles as a professional boxer.
The main event of the Triller Fight Club event sees 58-year old Evander Holyfield and 44-year old Vitor Belfort squaring off in a competition of the effectiveness of personal fountains of youth. A longtime boxing legend and a longtime MMA legend, Holyfield and Belfort are well-known in their respective sports and will put their current reputations on the line in a ten-round showdown.
Full Card for Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort
- Main event: Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort, 10 rounds, heavyweights
- Anderson Silva vs. Tito Ortiz, 8 rounds, cruiserweights
- David Haye vs. Joe Fournier, 8 rounds, heavyweights
- Andy Vences vs. Jono Carroll, 10 rounds, junior lightweights
- Anthony Chavez vs. Diuhl Olguin, featherweights