The 2022 NFL Playoffs get underway this coming Saturday, January 15th. The Wild Card round is now branded as the “Super Wild Card” round thanks to the expansion to Monday. The NFL will air two Wild Card games on Saturday, three on Sunday, and the last one on Monday.
The NFL Playoffs will air across four channels over the next month. Super Bowl 56 will air on NBC and every year the AFC and NFC Championship Games air on CBS and FOX, respectively. NBC and ESPN/ABC will also join in the mix this year. ESPN and ABC are operated by the same behind-the-scenes crews and games can be simulcast between them or aired exclusively on one or the other. The Monday ESPN game will also feature the ManningCast on ESPN2.
The full slate was settled Sunday evening with the Lions win over the Packers getting the Seahawks into the playoff bracket. Below is what we know about the 2022 NFL Playoffs and what channels will be airing what games on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday of the Wild Card weekend.
NFL Super Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, January 15
- Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers — 4:30 p.m ET (FOX)
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars — 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC)
Sunday, January 16
- Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills — 1:00 p.m. ET (CBS)
- New York Giants vs. Minnesota Vikings — 4:30 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals — 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC)
Monday, January 17
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — 8:00 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC/ESPN2)