Two big heavyweights will battle at OVO Arena Wembley on Saturday, Novemebr 26 when title contender Dillian Whyte (28-3, 19 KOs) takes on undefeated American Jermaine Franklin (21-0, 14 KOs).
How to watch Dillian Whyte vs. Jermaine Franklin
The fight card is expected to start at 2 p.m. ET with the main event likely begin around 5:30 p.m. ET depending on the length of the undercard matches.
DAZN will have full coverage of the fight and the complete undercard. The subscription service cost $19.99 for a month or $149.99 for a full year. More information can be found at DAZN.com
Whyte, 34, has been among the top heavyweights in this era to never hold a major world title. He did win the WBC interim heavyweight championship with a fourth-round knockout over Alexander Povetkin on March 27, 2021. He went on to face lineal world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury on April 23, 2022 and lost by sixth-round knockout. Whyte has notable wins over Derek Chisora (twice) and Robert Helenius. He has lost to Anthony Joshua earlier in his career (December 12, 2015). Whyte is a -1600 favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Franklin, 29, was once a promising American heavyweight prospect, but issues with his weight and other injuries have caused long periods of inactivity. He won a comeback fight against Rodney Moore in May to earn this opportunity. Franklin will enter the match as a +750 underdog.
Full card for Dillian Whyte vs. Jermaine Franklin
- Main event: Dillian Whyte vs. Jermaine Franklin, heavyweights
- Fabio Wardley vs. Nathan Gorman, heavyweights (for the British heavyweight title)
- Craig Richards vs. Ricards Bolotniks, light heavyweights
- Pat McCormack vs. Christian Nicols Andino, welterweights
- Magali Rodriguez vs. Sandy Ryan, women’s junior welterweights
- Cheavon Clarke vs. Jose Gregorio Ulrich, cruiserweights
- Mark Dickinson vs. Gideon Onyenani, middleweights
- George Liddard vs. Nikola Matic, middleweights
- Thomas Carty vs. Pavio Krolenko, heavyweights