On Saturday, February 26th, we will see an 11-fight card take place at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland. The main card is set to get started at 2:00 p.m. ET which has the main event tentatively scheduled for 5:15 p.m. ET. The night will be headlined by a multi-title fight between Josh Taylor and the challenger Jack Catterall. Taylor enters with the WBC, WBA, WBO and IBF welterweight titles as well as The Ring super lightweight belt and the fight is for all of his championships.
The fight is going to be broadcast on ESPN+ — meaning you’ll need a subscription in order to watch the event. You can subscribe to ESPN+ on the ESPN website, where a monthly subscription for $5.99, or get the ESPN/Disney/Hulu bundle for $13.99 per month. Once you’ve got a valid login, you can watch the bout with WatchESPN or on the ESPN app.
Full Card for Taylor vs. Catterall
- Title fight: Josh Taylor vs. Jack Catterall for Taylor’s WBC, WBA, WBO and IBF junior welterweight titles
- Robeisy Ramirez vs. Eric Donovan, featherweights
- Nick Campbell vs. Jay McFarlane, heavyweights
- Ebonie Jones vs. Effy Kathopouli, women’s junior featherweights
- Carlos Perez vs. Cori Gibbs, lightweights
- Kieran Molloy vs. Damian Esquisabel, junior middleweights
- Paddy Donovan vs. Miroslav Serban, welterweights
- Kurt Walker vs. Jaroslav Hriadel, featherweights
- Mark McKeown vs. Laszlo Szoke, featherweights
- Erik Nazaryan vs. Scott Forrest, cruiserweights
- Craig MacIntyre vs. Alexey Tukhtarov, junior welterweights